Useless Island 2 expertise are your first port of name to dispatch the undead in new and grotesque methods. Whereas veterans of the sequence might recall the talent tree system from the earlier sport, Useless Island 2 employs a deck of collectable talent playing cards which you can equip to unlock sure fight strikes and buffs in your chosen slayer.
Our checklist of Useless Island 2 expertise is organized by their related tiers and contains the bonuses that every talent gives within the zombie sport. Talent playing cards can both be discovered or earned in Useless Island 2, they usually can dramatically change your playstyle – we suggest pairing them with Useless Island 2 blueprints to essentially benefit from them. With out additional ado, right here’s our checklist of all the talents on supply to essentially deliver the ache forward of the Useless Island 2 launch date.
All Useless Island 2 expertise
You start Useless Island 2 with solely two talent slots accessible, although you’ll shortly start to unlock extra as you progress. You possibly can change out the playing cards in your talent deck at any time and at no further value, and we extremely suggest doing so when encountering Useless Island 2 bosses. It’s necessary to take inventory of all of the talent playing cards accessible in your deck once in a while, since new playing cards may additionally create highly effective synergies with playing cards you beforehand ignored.
Useless Island 2 expertise are available in 4 tiers:
The Skills talent tier capabilities barely in another way from the opposite tiers, since you possibly can solely equip Useless Island 2 expertise which can be particular to the flexibility of every slot. As their title suggests, these playing cards change the character of your current fight strikes, making them much more highly effective. Not like expertise in different tiers, these playing cards can solely be unlocked after finishing story quests.
Listed below are all of the Skills expertise in Useless Island 2:
- Dodge: Effectively-timed dodges regain your stamina and stun zombies, leaving them open to a devastating Counter assault.
- Block: Effectively-timed blocks regain your stamina and stun zombies, leaving them open to a devastating Counter assault.
- Drop Kick: Carry out a forceful Leap Kick assault that may ship common enemies flying.
- Leap Kick: Carry out a strong Leap Kick assault.
- Struggle Cry: Let loose a fierce yell that reinforces toughness for you and close by squad members. It additionally weakens close by zombies.
- Floor Pound: Drive a forceful blow into the bottom that drains the soundness of close by zombies.
- Sprint Strike: Sprint forwards and strike zombies, leaving them weakened.
- Blood Rush: Slay zombies and carry out Counter assaults to construct Fury.
- Surgical Focus: Autophage talent. Maim zombies to construct Fury. However don’t lose focus – taking injury will drain Fury.
Fury Particular Assault
- Overhead Smash: Press Q in Fury Mode to let unfastened and unleash a strong Floor Smash.
- Scream: Press Q in Fury mode to emit a piercing wail that weakens close by zombies.
- Spitting Cobra: Maintain Q in Fury mode to vomit caustic bile on unsuspecting zombies.
The Survivor tier accommodates Useless Island 2 expertise that present welcome stat bonuses and passive therapeutic that enhance your total survivability. Sure expertise are additionally able to eradicating dangerous standing results, or providing you with a little bit of respiratory room when changing into swarmed within the RPG sport.
Listed below are all of the Survivor expertise in Useless Island 2:
- Bob and Weave: Dodge assaults in fast succession for a average enhance to assault velocity and agility that may stack a number of instances. (Amy and Bruno solely)
- Sizzling-Footed: Autophage talent. Drop Kick assaults ignite zombies, however in addition they drain your well being.
- Invigorating: Counter assault zombies to regain further well being.
- Lightning Strike: Autophage talent. Sprint Strike assaults electrify zombies, however in addition they drain your well being.
- Ache Journal: A well-timed block or dodge triggers a recharge enhance in your energetic curveball merchandise.
- Quake: Your Floor Pound assaults get a significant enhance to pressure that may ship common zombies flying.
- Rallying Cry: Your Struggle Cry regains well being and removes dangerous standing results from you and close by squad members.
- Ravenous: In Fury mode, slay zombies to replenish your Fury and keep enraged longer.
- Secure House: Utilizing a med equipment triggers a forceful explosion that drains the soundness of close by zombies.
- Shin Shrapnel: Slide assaults get a significant enhance to wreck and might ship common zombies flying.
- Vivisuction: Sprint Strike zombies to regain well being.
- Wrecking Ball: Flying Kick assaults weaken zombies.
The Useless Island 2 expertise that seem within the Slayer tier enhance your capability to slice and cube your manner by means of the strolling lifeless. Most of those expertise bestow stat bonuses or passive therapeutic after performing particular fight strikes by offering injury buffs. The very best defence is an effective offence, and these expertise show it.
Listed below are all of the Slayer expertise in Useless Island 2:
- Air Assault: Flying Kick a zombie for a significant enhance to crucial injury. (Amy and Bruno solely)
- Breakdancer: Slide assault a zombie for a average enhance to agility and assault velocity.
- Carnage: Autophage talent. In Fury mode, your assaults get a significant enhance to wreck and pressure, however in addition they drain further Fury.
- Clear Sightlines: Knock down a zombie for a average enhance to the injury of your ranged weapons, weapon throws, and curveballs.
- Corpse Bomb: In Fury mode, slain zombies erupt into highly effective explosions.
- Cull the Weak: Assaults to zombies with low well being get a minor enhance to wreck.
- Deadeye: Hit a zombie with a curveball merchandise to set off a recharge enhance that may stack a number of instances.
- Heavy Hitter: Autophage talent. Heavy assaults get a significant enhance to wreck, however in addition they drain your well being.
- Searching Season: Hit a zombie with a ranged weapon or weapon throw for a average enhance to the injury of your melee weapons.
- Janus Rage: When your Fury meter is full, get a average enhance to toughness. When it isn’t full, get a minor enhance to wreck.
- No Mercy: Assaults to zombies struggling a dangerous standing impact get a average enhance to wreck.
- Pyro: Autophage talent. In Fury mode, your melee and overhead smash assaults ignite zombies, however in addition they drain further Fury.
- Second Wind: Assault a zombie whereas sprinting for a average enhance to wreck. (Amy and Bruno solely)
- The Limb Reaper: Maim a zombie to regain well being.
- Unstable: Autophage talent. In Fury mode, your melee assaults set off explosions on affect, however in addition they drain further Fury.
- Voltaic Scream: Your Scream assaults electrify close by zombies.
The ultimate tier of Useless Island 2 expertise are a few of the strongest you possibly can unlock. Numen expertise are solely accessible to these proof against the zombie chunk (that’s you) and as such they will utterly change your strategy to fight. Need to spit acid or set off explosions? With Numen expertise outfitted, you possibly can.
Listed below are all of the Numen expertise in Useless Island 2:
- Glass Cannon: Autophage talent. Get a average enhance to crucial injury, and a good larger enhance when your well being is low, however your toughness is diminished.
- Seismic Stomp: On affect, Cranium Stomp triggers a forceful explosion that drains the soundness of close by zombies and makes them bleed.
You start your sun-drenched gorefest in Hell-A with no Useless Island 2 expertise in your deck apart from the Innate expertise which can be distinctive to every slayer. Whereas these develop into much less very important to your construct as you unlock playing cards from the primary tiers, we suggest crafting your deck round these expertise to get the best returns out of your chosen Useless Island 2 slayer.
Listed below are all of the Innate expertise in Useless Island 2:
- Aid Pitcher: Amy regains stamina when hitting a zombie with a weapon throw.
- Divide and Conquer: Amy will get a minor injury enhance when she assaults remoted zombies.
- Backstab: Bruno will get a average injury enhance when attacking zombies from behind.
- Fast Reprisal: Enhance Bruno’s agility and heavy assault costs when he avoids assaults with a block or dodge.
- Mosh Pit: Carla will get a minor injury enhance when near a number of zombies.
- Dig Deep: Carla will get a average toughness enhance whereas her well being is crucial.
- Thunderstruck: Dani’s heavy assaults set off a forceful explosion on affect.
- Bloodlust: Dani regains well being when slaying a number of zombies in fast succession.
- Feral: Jacob will get a stackable minor injury enhance when attacking in fast succession.
- Essential Positive factors: Jacob’s crucial hits when stamina is low get a average crucial injury enhance and regain stamina.
- Retaliation: Ryan will get a average pressure enhance when utilizing block or dodge to keep away from an assault.
- Seesaw: Ryan regains well being every time he knocks down a zombie.
With a full deck of Useless Island 2 expertise at your disposal, you would possibly simply stand an opportunity at surviving the imply streets of Hell-A. Guarantee your rig can even survive by trying out the Useless Island 2 system necessities, and swing by our Useless Island 2 evaluation to search out out whether or not the action-adventure sport was to our style.