As we speak’s Nintendo Indie World presentation simply revealed that Teslagrad 2 — the sequel to 2014’s Wii U sport — might be electrifying its method onto Swap at present alongside a completely remastered model of its predecessor in Teslagrad Remastered.
We first heard in regards to the follow-up title again in 2020, so it’s a good shock to see the sport getting the shadow drop remedy at present. Teslagrad 2 will see you taking part in as Lumina, a younger hero who’s pressured to make use of her electromagnetic powers to outlive after crash touchdown on a forgotten island.
You will get a style of the metroidvania gameplay from the above launch trailer, however for a bit of extra info on a number of the options that you may anticipate, try the next from publishers Modus Video games:
– An Electrifying New Heroine: Lead Lumina’s harmful journey dwelling, from a crash touchdown to an superior realizing of dormant experience of the misplaced artwork of Teslamancy
– A World of Thriller: The distant, deserted land of Wyrmheim spans hand-drawn vistas, somber caverns and a landmark of grand steampunk structure
– Supercharged Powers: Gracefully leap, glide and escape hazard with the assistance of intuitive, satisfying electrical powers and an expansive Teslamancer skillset
– Peculiar Puzzles: Resolve perplexities and clear obstacles by navigating true-to-physics puzzles designed to tease an adventurer’s curiosity and reward artistic pondering
– Putting Visuals: Hand-drawn wilderness brimming with life blooms with a stirring mix of pastels and muted tones, bringing Teslagrad’s somber but evocative environments to life
Launching alongside this electrifying sequel is a remastered model of the primary sport within the sequence. Teslagrad Remastered sees the unique visuals getting an improve in addition to the addition of 10 difficult new puzzles so that you can tackle.
You’ll be able to try the remaster’s contemporary trailer under:
Each titles might be accessible on the Swap eShop afterward at present and might be bought both individually or as a brand new bundle.
Are you buzzing to zap up Teslagrad 2 or the remaster? Comply with the present to the feedback and tell us.