Capcom has launched a brand new patch for its Resident Evil 4 remake.
This patch addresses numerous points, and might usually be seen as an excellent factor. In spite of everything, all of us need our video games to look and play as easy as attainable.
In case you are one of many many making an attempt to speedrun your approach by the sport, I am afraid this may occasionally now be a little bit tougher, as this replace has ‘fastened’ the glitch that allowed gamers to warp by partitions when utilizing the scope in sure areas. This implies no extra shortcutting your approach by doorways. Welp!
On the flip aspect, Capcom has additionally fastened the problem that noticed sure gadgets turning into unobtainable (one thing that might forestall gamers from truly progressing by Resi 4’s story), so that’s positively a bonus. You win some, you lose some, I suppose.
You may learn the total, most up-to-date, patch notes for Resident Evil 4 Remake beneath (through Capcom):
PlayStation 5 / PlayStation 4 / Xbox Sequence X/S / Steam
- A difficulty the place sure key gadgets turn into unobtainable, stopping the participant from progressing by the principle story, has been fastened. (Introduced March 31, 2023)
- A difficulty inflicting gamers to warp by partitions when utilizing the scope in sure areas has been fastened
PS5 / PS4
- Incorrect textual content displaying for sure trophy explanations in some languages has been fastened (Brazilian Portuguese and Latin American Spanish)
Xbox Sequence X/S
- A difficulty stopping the sport from launching when downloadable content material has been put in and an account with content material restrictions is logged in has been fastened.
- Fixes to the stick useless zone (the vary wherein the controller’s sticks do not reply to motion) made on April 7 have been additional adjusted.
- Adjustments to the graphics rendering course of made on April 7 have been readjusted.
PS5 / PS4 / Xbox Sequence X/S / Steam
- Different miscellaneous bug fixes
Elsewhere is Resident Evil 4 information, earlier this month Capcom added microtransactions to its remake. The premium content material – which was added alongside the free Mercenaries DLC mode – was launched to provide gamers “entry to a weapon’s unique improve at any time”.