The Pokémon Firm and Nintendo have launched Model 1.3.0 of Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. It addresses some it contains bug fixes, characteristic changes, and numerous different adjustments.
Maybe most notable is the repair for trainers who caught an egg as an alternative of Strolling Wake or Iron Leaves in a current Tera Battle (earlier than updating to Model 1.2.0). There are additionally quite a lot of fixes linked to Zoroark in battles, and there is been a repair for Pokémon GO connectivity.
Listed here are the complete patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo’s official help web page:
Pokémon Scarlet & Violet – Ver. 1.3.0 (Launched April 19, 2023)
Thanks for taking part in the Pokémon collection. On Wednesday, April 19, we launched the model 1.3.0 replace for the Nintendo Change unique software program titles Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet.
Assist for Trainers Who Caught an Egg As an alternative of Strolling Wake or Iron Leaves in Tera Raid Battles
Trainers who caught an Egg as an alternative of Strolling Wake or Iron Leaves in a Tera Raid Battle earlier than updating to model 1.2.0 of Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet had been affected by a bug that prevented them from catching both of those Pokémon.
This bug has been mounted, and Trainers who caught such Eggs as an alternative of Strolling Wake and Iron Leaves will now have the ability to catch these Pokémon.
As well as, the Tera Raid Battle occasions for these two Pokémon will return across the identical time as this sport replace. Go to this web page for particulars on the Tera Raid Battle occasions.
A change has been made to the deadline for entries for Pleasant Competitions, that are discovered within the On-line Competitions part of the Battle Stadium.
- Earlier than this modification: Entries had been allowed till the Pleasant Competitors started.
- After this modification: Entries can be allowed till the Pleasant Competitors ends.
- Mounted a bug in Hyperlink Battles the place deciding on Swap in simply earlier than the choice timer reached zero might fail to modify within the chosen Pokémon and subsequently trigger switching — and the battle itself — to behave abnormally.
- Mounted a bug in Hyperlink Battles the place as soon as the remaining time for the battle was below one minute, it will now not be displayed the place it was purported to.
- Mounted a bug that occurred in Hyperlink Battles the place, relying on the transfer getting used on the time a Pokémon fainted, the period of time a Coach obtained to pick their subsequent Pokémon was lowered.
- Mounted a bug the place the Cud Chew Capacity would set off once more as soon as each two turns after it triggered the primary time, opposite to what’s written within the Capacity description.
- Mounted a bug that occurred when Zoroark Terastallized whereas utilizing its Phantasm Capacity to disguise itself as one other Pokémon. On the Examine Standing display, the Terastallized Zoroark’s kind would show as the unique kind of the Pokémon it had disguised itself as, moderately than Zoroark’s Tera Sort.
- Mounted a bug that occurred when Zoroark used its Phantasm Capacity to disguise itself as one other Pokémon that had already Terastallized. This bug brought on Zoroark’s kind on the Examine Standing display to incorrectly show because the Tera Sort of the Pokémon Zoroark had disguised itself as.
- Mounted a bug in Double Battles with strikes that trigger stat adjustments for the Pokémon utilizing the strikes. This bug brought on the stat adjustments to incorrectly occur twice if the consumer hit two opposing Pokémon with the transfer whereas an opposing Pokémon was behind a Substitute.
Pokémon GO Connectivity
- Mounted the primary subject inflicting the sport to crash on the display used to pair with a Pokémon GO account.
- Mounted a bug affecting Trainers who obtained Hisuian Zoroark from the Thriller Present display as a particular early-purchase bonus for The Hidden Treasure of Space Zero for Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet with out first having seen Zoroark of their sport. This bug brought on Zoroark to be incorrectly displayed as registered in these Trainers’ Pokédexes.
- Different choose bug fixes have been applied.