One other one!
The Biden Regime is sending one other navy bundle to Ukraine.
Replace: The most recent navy packaged is valued at $325 million.
- Further ammunition for Excessive Mobility Artillery Rocket Programs (HIMARS);
- 155mm and 105mm artillery rounds;
- Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missiles;
- AT-4 anti-armor weapon programs;
- Anti-tank mines;
- Demolition munitions for impediment clearing;
- Over 9 million rounds of small arms ammunition;
- 4 logistics help automobiles;
- Precision aerial munitions;
- Testing and diagnostic gear to help automobile upkeep and restore;
- Port and harbor safety gear;
- Spare components and different subject gear.
Keep tuned for additional updates because the US is about to unveil a brand new safety help bundle for Ukraine, which is claimed to embody supplementary #HIMARS ammunition, additional artillery rounds, and different gadgets. Anticipating extra specifics to come back.
— Misha Komadovsky (@komadovsky) April 19, 2023
This announcement comes after leaked paperwork revealed US particular forces are on the bottom in Ukraine.
Newly leaked Protection paperwork present western forces are on the bottom in Ukraine.
Biden despatched US troopers to Ukraine after he despatched billions in navy help.
“The Biden-Harris Administration will announce a brand new safety assistant bundle for Ukraine,” White Home Press Secretary
Biden is sending but ANOTHER bundle to Ukraine. pic.twitter.com/ZeQjCtAbjl
— The Submit Millennial (@TPostMillennial) April 19, 2023
It’s one large rip-off.
CBS launched a documentary titled “Arming Ukraine.”
The documentary seems to be into what has occurred to the navy weapons which were given to Ukraine.
The documentary uncovered that solely “like 30%” of weapons given to Ukraine reached their closing vacation spot.